Bolton Information and Advisory Service (Previously Bolton Parent Partnership Service)
Information and Advisory Service, SEND, is a community based, free service for families and children with special educational needs and/or disabilities from birth to 25 years old. Independent from the local authority, we support parents carers and young people with all aspects of SEND, across education, inclusive of the statutory assessment process, Health services, and Social care.
We also are very familiar with other sources of support available locally and nationally and have good links with most partner agencies in Bolton, allowing us to work fluidly with your families needs.
Our staff have extensive knowledge across a range of disabilities.
The service also offers:
- The Independent support programme - providing legally based advice and guidance on the conversion of statements to EHC plans.
- The Dispute Resolution Service providing advocacy and support when families have a problem with the local authority or health.
- The Amity project providing mentoring and counselling for young people facing difficulties.
||0 to 25 years
||Free of charge
| Referral details
||Please contact us.
| Special provisions
| Ofsted report
| SEN type
- Cognition and learning
- Behaviour, emotional and social
- Communication and interaction
- Sensory or physical
| Rate this service
(avg. score 3.1 / 5 from 40 vote(s))